Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pair of tickets - Madonna at Murrayfield - 21st July- Great seats - NO mark-up on price! ?

I have a pair of tickets to see the hottest show of the year- Madonna at Murrayfield on 21st July. These are seated together in West 18 section which is close to the action- you can still get tickets but they are miles away! Avoid the crush of standing! I am not looking to make any money on these - we cant go now so listing them for sale- dont get ripped off by paying over-inflated prices. Get good seats at the price I paid. I am listing them for what I paid for them- i.e. tickets + booking fee 179 for the pair - YES THE PAIR!! (tickets should be in my hand this week from Ticketmaster so can arrange collection/delivery) absolutely zero offers please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular