Saturday, June 16, 2012

STANDING Tickets to Jay Z and Kanye West concert in Birmingham on Wednesday 13th June, 2012!!!!!!!! *

WERE 105 EACH, NOW 70 EACH!!!!!!!!! I will be in Birmingham on the day of the show, so you can meet me there and collect the tickets, or I can post the tickets to you today as long as you pay before 4pm so I can send them out via next day special delivery (guaranteed delivery before 13:00 next day). Or you can collect from me in Leicester. I have quite a large quantity of these tickets due to the fact that a group of people dropped out!!! Hi here I have got JAY-Z tickets in hand. They are priced at 70 each! The tickets are STANDING! The show is completely sold out! The show is taking place on Wednesday 13th June 2012 at the LG Arena, The NEC, Birmingham. Doors open at 18:45. Any questions? You can email me or ring/text me on: 07954416243

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular