Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2 TICKETS Brilliant UkELELE ORCHESTRA at Royal Albert Hall Fri 21st Sept £40 OR BEST OFFER! -

I have 2 tickets for the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain performance this Friday evening (21st) at the Royal Albert Hall. I have double booked myself and now can not use the tix so I’m hoping to pass them on. They tour the world and the show is brilliant: 8 Ukelele players who all sing as well, performing Beethoven, Kate Bush, and Sex Pistols among many others. You can see them all over YouTube but it kind of spoils the surprise if you watch too much I reckon. I watched nothing before I first saw them and loved it. These tickets are prime location (Door 1, Arena A, Row 9) top price seats very close to the stage bought from the Box Office for 70 (35 each) on the day that tix went on sale back in June. I want them to be used so I’ll take 40 or best offer for the pair and can deliver them Thursday evening to anyone wanting to buy in London. The show starts at 8pm at the stunning Royal Albert Hall. It’s late night opening on Friday’s at the V&A Museum and they have a bar in the entrance hall there….it’s just around the corner from the V&A to the Albert Hall so the museum would be my tip for a pre-show drink among the statues!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular