Monday, June 25, 2012

2 x SECRET GARDEN PARTY WEEKEND CAMPING TICKETS £230 +

Hello, I have 2 Secret Garden Party Tickets for sale. I would like 230 per ticket. I would like a deposit of 50 per ticket through paypal as this is the safest way and shows that I am genuine and reassures me that you will not change your mind. I bought fake Lovebox tickets last year and know how scary it is buying tickets on gumtree so feel this is a good way to do it. Once I receive your deposit I will put your name on the tickets. Once the tickets arrive (3 weeks before the festival) we can either meet in person around London somewhere - I live in Mile End but am happy to travel, or I can send them Special Delivery and you can pay the remainder through paypal. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Many Thanks, Lucy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular