Saturday, August 25, 2012
1x Reading Festival 2012 weekend ticket with camping !
One weekend ticket with camping to Reading Festival 2012, with headliners The Cure, Kasabian and Foo Fighters
I am unable to go so this ticket should go be used by someone else!
Face value: 205.50 with 6 transaction fee
I have the ticket in hand so I can send it off asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I have a Marks and Spencers voucher for two people to go to a West End Theatre and two course dinner experience. The voucher expires 01 ...
-
2 STANDING TICKETS TO THE ABOVE.IAM NO LONGER ABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS.THE PRICE IS FOR THE PAIR AND INCLUDES AGENCY FEE BUT N...
-
WANTED LADY GAGA TICKETS FOR TWICKENHAM STADIUM. Need 3- can collect anywhere in London saturday AM!! Text me with an offer Please text o...
-
I have 2 seated tickets for sale for the Madonna Concert at Murrayfield Stadium on Saturday 21st July. The seats are in the West Stand, Sec...
-
IOW weekend adult tickets including camping. 2 available. These are adult tickets in the form of genuiune wristbands. Collection only. 60...
-
2 VIP V FESTIVAL TICKETS WITH GUEST WEEKEND CAMPING PLUS VIP CAR PARKING. AS YOU KNOW VIP CAMPING IS LESS BUSY, SO MORE SPACE TO PLOT YOU...
-
Face value 55 Selling at a great price a bit higher then face value but need to cover booking costs etc. Selling only as I am no to long...
-
Marmaris, Turkey. Club Alize. Booked through first choice. Family of 4. My booking is one adult and 3 kids not sure what the situation wo...
-
One LEGOLAND ticket admits adult or child only to be used for one entry on Monday 20-08-12. Pick up only email or call on 07576822061
-
hi i have two tickets for T IN THE PARK 2012 these ticket are saturday and sunday , so only friday you are missing really , these are not ca...
0 comments:
Post a Comment