Sunday, September 23, 2012

2 tickets to see Ellie Goulding at The Roundhouse on 26th September (iTunes Festival) *

I have two tickets to see Ellie Goulding at The Roundhouse, Camden on 26th September 2012, as part of the iTunes Festival. 30 for the e-ticket allowing entry for 2 people. Must be 14 or accompanied by an adult. The e-ticket has my name on, but is a pdf document, so text can be altered with the right program. Buying/altering the ticket is at your own risk - the tickets will not be refunded if your entry is refused. However, I have been before and ID is never requested - they just scan the ticket. Face value of the tickets is free, so I would also be willing to swap the tickets, but contact me for further details. Payment is through paypal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular