Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lady Gaga tickets CHEAPER THAN VALUE +

Hi, I have 2 seated Lady Gaga Born this way tickets and 2 standing tickets for Sunday September the 9th at Twickenham, London. Gates open at half 4. I am only asking what we paid for them plus the delivery and admin we paid. These tickets are completly sold out on other sites apart from ebay etc. Seated 85 each section M9 row 53 seats 238 and 239 Standing 70 each THIS IS LESS THEN THE VALUE AS STATED ON THE TICKET I am willing to sell them in any package, ie, singles doubles or all four. I live in Portsmouth if you are able to collect and pay cash in hand. If not recorded delivery will be used for an extra 2 and payment can go through paypal. Please feel free to Email me for further information :) Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular