Sunday, November 18, 2012

7 x Naughty Reunion 2012 deposits/spaces for sale - £30 each .

NAUGHTY REUNION 2012 9th -11th November I have 7 spaces for the Naughty Reunion 2012 in Butlins Skegness Myself and 6 friends paid 35 each for the deposit to attend the reunion but now we are unable to attend. If you want to take our space, you pay for the deposit through eBay to me and then you have to pay 109 for the remainder of the weekend! - it will be your responsibility to pay the remainder of the event. WE ARE SELLING EACH DEPOSIT FOR 30 EACH The full amount includes: • Entrance to Butlins - Skegness • Entrance to all public arenas • Chalet accommodation - • 09 - 11 November 2012 • Saturday night is fancy dress night Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer. No delivery is necessary, I will just need to call up and get a name change on the deposit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular