Sunday, July 29, 2012
2 Noel Gallagher tickets Liverpool Echo Arena -
I have two spare tickets to see Noel Gallagher at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on Thursday 6th September. Paid 45 each for them, plus booking/postage fees. I live in Edinburgh and I am coming down for the gig, can post tickets by Special Delivery for another 5.
Call Scott on 07403 250655
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
Got one spare to the ATDI gig tonight after a friend dropped out at the last minute. Ticket is 35 (face value inclu booking fee). Can mee...
-
I`M LOOKING FOR 4 X TICKETS (IF POSSIBLE) FOR THE `ALL IRELAND FINAL` 23RD SEPTEMBER 2012 AT CROKE PARK, DUBLIN......WILLING TO PAY ANY REAS...
-
Have two tickets to Tom Petty tonight at the Royal Albert Hall. Seats are Circle S row 1 seats 74 and 75. Selling for face value at 55/tic...
-
BEST VALUE PARK IN WEST YORKSHIRE This voucher for Lightwater Valley is a promotional voucher which gets entry for 10 per person instead ...
-
I have 8 individual rail vouchers to be used on ANY train service in the UK. Seven of the vouchers are worth 25.00 and one is worth 23.00...
-
2 pairs Seated Tickets to see JAY Z & KANYE WEST on their WATCH THE THRONE TOUR!! The tickets are for 4 seats in Block 14, Row Z!! ...
-
Unfortunately due to other commitments I am unable to attend the gig, I have for sale two tickets which are general standing for 14th Novemb...
-
One ticket for T in the park, includes return bus from Dunfermline, which has been booked. Ticket is for Friday to Sunday camping. For sal...
-
Hi, I can no longer go to Wireless on the Sunday due to work commitments so am selling my Ticket :( great line up - see below link. I am...
-
WANTED LADY GAGA TICKETS FOR TWICKENHAM STADIUM. Need 3- can collect anywhere in London saturday AM!! Text me with an offer Please text o...
0 comments:
Post a Comment