Sunday, July 15, 2012

2 or 4 Madona Tickets Murrayfield Edinburgh Sat 21st July 2012 Great Seats +

I have 4 tickets for sale for Madonna (The MDNA Tour) on Saturday 21st July 2012 at Murrayfield stadium in Edinburgh as I am unable to attend. These tickets are in two separate pairs but both pairs are in great seats with a excellent view of the stage. Pair 1 are seated in Section E14, Row P, Seats 24 and 25. Pair 2 are seated in Section E12, Row O, Seats 22 and 23. I will only sell in pairs but I am willing to sell either or both pairs. Cost is per ticket at 70 (I paid face value at 88 each!) These are E-Tickets bought from live nation pre-sale so I can send them by email once secure electronic payment has been received or can post them or make arrangements for collection and payment in person. Whatever you prefer. Please email with any questions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular