Sunday, July 22, 2012

Disneyland Paris Ticket just under £25 - One day Two Parks ( Both Adult and Child) +

I have a promotional link that will allow you to buy Disneyland Paris Ticket 1 Day 2 Parks for 29 Euros Approx. 25. ( Normally atleast 45 ) This promotion is valid for entry until 31/7/2012. Same price for both the adult and the child. The website is in French and you might have to use http://translate.google.com/ to translate french into English - a bit of pain but worth it - I can take you through too. I did for myself and it went well when I visited Paris Disneyland last month. This Tickets are to be printed at home and will have your names on it and hence not transferable and also you need to take a proof of Identity (ideally a passport)along with you to show at the gates. I am selling this link for 10 to be paid by Paypal. A family of 4 can easily save 80 with this..... Send me a text during the day and I will call you or Give me a call after 6:00pm on - 07957539808.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular