Saturday, July 7, 2012

T in the Park Tickets .

Hi I have For Sale a Camping Weekend T-in-the-Park TIcket. SELLING FOR LESS THAN FACE VALUE This is a Weekend Thursday to Sunday (inclusive) Camping Ticket. The only reason for sale is I have jsut moved into the North Ayrshire area and started a new job, but due to the nature of the job I am now unable to attend event ;-( first in all the year its been going ;-( This is a genuine tickets and is currently in hand, This ticket can be collected in person payment on collection. I will also post out via registaired/recorded post once payment has been made. (extra for postage) Or I will deliver the ticket in person (reasonable distance) and of course at he buyers expence to cover the cost of fuel. Please get in touch ASAP. I have already been offered stupid money for the tickets, but im not here to rip anyone off, I jsut want someone to use the ticket, and have a fantatic weekend, not a ripped off price ticket when its costly enuf to go the event Dean 07749944697 205 FACE VALUE ..............BUT SELLING FOR LESS Thurs-Sun Camping TIcket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular